Hello (1 Viewer)

Nojazz

Free Member
Sep 27, 2009
Funster No
Hello everyone, I have just come across this site and joined as it seems to be excellent. At the moment myself, partner and two dogs are in Bulgaria in our motorhome, having travelled through Europe over the last few weeks. We will shortly be heading to Greece then Italy and back home.
Look forward to reading all the useful information and hopefully sharing any knowledge we have.

Nojazz:thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hello Nojazz oh to be free ----------- welcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Nojazz, it would be great to learn a little about your travels, maybe you can tell us about them when you return. Meanwhile welcome to the fun, the best motorhomestopover in cyberspace:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site

7d8bb0f6.gif

don't miss the chatroom.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hello everyone, I have just come across this site and joined as it seems to be excellent. At the moment myself, partner and two dogs are in Bulgaria in our motorhome, having travelled through Europe over the last few weeks. We will shortly be heading to Greece then Italy and back home.
Look forward to reading all the useful information and hopefully sharing any knowledge we have.

Nojazz:thumb:

That IS impressive. There's not much we can help you with but it looks like you have a lot to share.

But why NoJazz ? Hopefully it's because you traded in your Honda rather than have suspect musical taste.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back