Hello! (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
After a few years of talking about it, we've pretty much decided that we're now going to buy a motorhome. I've been reading all sorts of topics on this wonderful forum over the past day or so and I think I'm getting a better idea of what we're getting ourselves into (y)

We love camping but gave it up a few years ago as we were fed up of being cold and damp in a tent - we always looked at the motorhomes on site with envy. As a teenager our holidays were in a caravan - I have very fond memories of camping all over France, but hubby won't do caravans. A motorhome seems the perfect solution for us :D

There's only two of us so we want something as small as possible, but definitely need a shower and enough room to move around in and at least 6' headroom. Also either a garage or bike rack.

So, the plan is to figure out which layout works best for us and which gadgets are essential/optional, keep an eye on the market to make sure our budget is realistic and then buy something in the autumn/winter.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
It's always good to have a plan. Happy hunting and then happy holidays :HelloThere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello welcome, if you are looking at 6meters and under could be worth looking at a Hymer 544 or 584 tad under 6 meters good shower and storage. Check the pay load and for damp before buying (though I'm sure you will have already worked that one out.

:welcomesign:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back