Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BPGas&LPG, Mar 18, 2009.

1. BPGas&LPG

BPGas&LPG Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a gas engineer - how did you guess, my interest lies mostly with VW campers and Land Rover expedition vehicles.

I live in Melbourn near Cambridgeshire in a mud hut with a thatched top, with my long suffering other half, 3 cats, a ridgeback, a GSD/rott cross and a horse.

I am qualified for gas & LPG from these leisure vehicles, to homes, commercial kitchens, and up to industrial applications (Leisure, domestic, catering & commercial). If you have a question about gas/lpg feel free to ask, please bear in mind I'm on the road and work anything up to 7 days a week - but will get back to you.

In the meantime - anyone know of a smallish tourer going begging to hire round my way late June time?

2. Terry

Terry Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +7,652
    Hi & welcome BPGas&LPG :thumb: Always lots of gas Q's on here so you may be busy :ROFLMAO:
    terry

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ratings:
    +6,913
    Hi Gas welcome to Fun, enjoy

Peter

4. upmarkethippy

upmarkethippy

Ratings:
    +81
    Hi and welcom to Carlsburg of m/h sites.

5. wildcamper

wildcamper

Ratings:
    +3
    Welcome to motorhome fun:thumb:

6. SIFTA SAM

SIFTA SAM Funster

Ratings:
    +729
    Hya Gas, big welcome. Let's get you started! Can you think why Calor-gas won't allow me to fill my motorhome (plumbed in) Stako refillable bottles with LPG at their pumps ? The bottles have been fitted by a Hymer approved firm, and are complete with Certificates of Conformity. Calor state that they do not allow the filling of these bottles, but I cannot get them to explain why!
    My apology if the answer is obvious or the subject has been discussed previously.

7. Losos

Losos

Ratings:
    +4
    Welcome to the forum Gasman - I'm a newbie here too in fact I'm still looking to buy my first MH - If you can get the weekend off come up to Peterborough on the 24 -26 April and you might just see some MH's for hire that fit your requirements, it's not far from you.