Raynet

Free Member
Feb 28, 2015
Bedford
Funster No
MH
Talbot Highlander 2
Exp
Hi we are Ray and Net. We got our first proper motorhome last year a Talbot Highlander. It's a 1994 and been well looked after. We bought it after touring Europe in a Mazda Bongo..realising we needed more space. Looking forward to doing more travelling this year and appreciate sites such as this for help and support. We look forward to meeting some of you out on our travels.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well I have been a member here for almost four years and I and almost all who join up are astonished at just how much free advice and assistance are available. Members who will turn out and help you recover your MoHo, experts who will give you pictorial guidance through a maintenance or installation problem and then the trade members who offer generous discounts on all their products and services...........

.............you, Raynet, my most welcome friend need to part with another tenner to enjoy all this and more........:welc: ....... Griff

Do I get my life membership now Sir James of Old South Wales, purveyor of sliding Yankee diesels. CDM @ the Bar

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ray and Net, welcome to the Fun (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
:welc: best tenner you could ever part with probably the biggest motorhome club around so welcome from Devon

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
hello head duck.jpg Hello

LilacMoss

Free Member
Jan 10, 2015
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Looking again....
Exp
Im a newbie...since Sept 14
And a warm welcome from another "newbie":hi: Enjoy your moho and this brilliant forum to your hearts content. If you take your time to read through the threads, you be amazed at how much you will pick up in knowledge, albeit some not quite moho related, but occasionally very useful all the same::bigsmile:...and you'll be an expert newbie in no time at all!(y) Have fun!

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and :welc:.
Always lots of advice and knowledge on here. I reckon Funsters are it only keeping my campervan hoping but a lot of things in my house too!
When you join fully you can take part in any of the Fun Rallies.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi Ray and Net and welcome from East Sussex :welc:
To pay your tenner you need to click on "subscribe at the top of the page. Or here Broken Link Removed

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Ray & Net, welcome to the house of Fun, you'll never be bored when your a Funster :welc:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back