Hello y'all (1 Viewer)

Tom Mc

Free Member
Aug 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
1974 Range Rover Classic
Exp
Just dropping by to say hello. My mode of transport is rather different to most of yours, insomuch it's not a motorhome at all, it's more of a campervan. It's actually a 1973/4 Range Rover Classic ambulance converted into a camper. I'm into Rangies big time, so for me it's ideal as I have the capability of driving off-road when travelling abroad.

I am also the organiser of the "Adventure Travel & Overland Show" at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse (coming up soon weekend of 27-28 Sept 2014) where I'll be able to meet some of you as MHF is booked in already!

I will now pop over to the Scheduled Meets section of the forum as I have some 'latest news' to spread.

Cheers!!! (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tom Mc

Tom Mc

Free Member
Aug 26, 2014
Funster No
MH
1974 Range Rover Classic
Exp
Haven't worked that one out yet Jock. I click on the camera symbol and up pops "You have not added any media yet". Fair enough, so i clicked on the film media symbol and a box appears stating -

You may embed media from the following sites:
That's okay, but I don't want to embed anything from these websites, just from my computer's pictures file. Where am I going wrong?

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, to upload photos click on the box marked upload a file in the bottom left in the reply box. (y)

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Tom-------We told you ANYONE can join us:D:D:D---------stick around a bit, you might learn something about the motorhome world------it is a bit different to 4x4 camper travel------Pamala & I sort of cross-over the motorhome and 4x4 worlds with our outfit:)
Nigel & Pamala

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Welcome,

Alan + Diane

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Just dropping by to say hello. My mode of transport is rather different to most of yours, insomuch it's not a motorhome at all, it's more of a campervan. It's actually a 1973/4 Range Rover Classic ambulance converted into a camper. I'm into Rangies big time, so for me it's ideal as I have the capability of driving off-road when travelling abroad.

I am also the organiser of the "Adventure Travel & Overland Show" at Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse (coming up soon weekend of 27-28 Sept 2014) where I'll be able to meet some of you as MHF is booked in already!

I will now pop over to the Scheduled Meets section of the forum as I have some 'latest news' to spread.

Cheers!!! (y)

So you MUST know Cheyne otherwise you 're not properly into Rangies!

I'm sure you do, just saw a post of Sundowners;)!
Welcome to MotorhomeFUN

Amicalement

Frankie:):cool:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi Tom,

Which model rangie ambulance do you own/use ? 4x4 or 6x4 ?

All the best,

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Tom - welcome to the fun.

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Tom,

Which model rangie ambulance do you own/use ? 4x4 or 6x4 ?

All the best,

I think Tom has used his free post allowance----so----unless he decides to get totally committed to fun you will have to wait until I see it (the one he has now is new to him)-----his 'old one' he ran for about 200years, that one was 4x4:D-----of course if you come to the Adventure Overland Show you will see it yourself(y)(y)
Nigel & Pamala

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back