Hello to you (1 Viewer)

Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
I'd like to say hello to you all. I'm totally new to this, hence , Patricia the newbie title. I purchased a very small Berlingo van conversion at the beginning of October, I'll be honest, looking at all your motorhomes, I would say I'm a camper van. I am on my own and would love to go travelling and have some adventures, but I also want to have company and think I will benefit from being with people who would share their knowledge.
So, I have to start somewhere , don't I?, so any advice would be much appreciated.
I would love to travel abroad, but, not alone, so, any meets or groups, willing to include me would be great

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi @patricia the newbie and :welcome4:

There are many solo motorhomers m&f on this forum so you should have no problem making friends.

Your best bet would be to become a full member which will cost you £15 and then you could come along to any of the meets.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Patricia if you pay your subs you can start going on the rally's . There is CHester food festival there are a lot of single Funsters going to that and loads of very friendly Funsters come and say hello

OP
OP
patricia the newbie
Jan 5, 2017
brinklow warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Romahome duo hylo
Exp
since 2016
Thank you for your warm welcome, I must admit that I wouldn't go to Morocco as I just missed the Tunisia thing and wouldn't risk it again, but Spain, France etc. would be lovely . I will take your advise and join up, new year , new start.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome lilac flowers glitter animated.gif

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Thank you for your warm welcome, I must admit that I wouldn't go to Morocco as I just missed the Tunisia thing and wouldn't risk it again, but Spain, France etc. would be lovely . I will take your advise and join up, new year , new start.
Hi Patricia.if your thinking about France later in the year.we have a great meet at Twin Lakes which is just northish of Bordeaux.. Many of us are heading that way beginning of September and if you would like a bit of company there are many here willing to help. Roy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and a warm welcome to MHF .enjoy :)(y)
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back