Hello to Paul and his wife who we met today in Hurst Green (1 Viewer)

T & J

Free Member
Jul 27, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph Approach
Exp
We're newbies!
Shopping for stuff at Caravan Tech today, we met a lovely couple who gave us lots of useful information (like, for example, the existence of this club). We'd just like to say thanks very much and it would be good to keep in touch! Enjoy your trip to France!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Welcome T & J, I'm afraid Paul & his wife really set you two up for a lifetime of FUN and total nutters, I have to say though that the nutters on here are so knowledgeable that you could save the tenner joining fee with a fast-money saving answer to your first problem.

Thanks for joining............Griff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T & J

T & J

Free Member
Jul 27, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph Approach
Exp
We're newbies!
Looks fun to me! Can't wait to get going when we actually pick up our new toy! :rolleyes: ... and we've spent plenty of time at John's Cross, too. All advice to two complete beginners will be more than welcome!

Floydster

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 21, 2013
Where ever I lay my hat
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A lifetime
Hi ya T & J. Glad to see you've joined the madhouse. It was good to meet you today. I don't think there's a question that can't be answered on here (or one that hasn't already been asked) as newbies the most basic things seem daunting but with a bit of help you'll soon get the hang of it, everyone on here has been there and done it. I loved the story we were told a few weeks ago where a newbie didn't know how to empty their toilet cassette so they went to a camping shop and brought a portaloo to use.
Regards
Paul & Jax

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
loved the story we were told a few weeks ago where a newbie didn't know how to empty their toilet cassette so they went to a camping shop and brought a portaloo to use.
Regards
Paul & Jax

Why on earth didn't they ask in the blooming camping shop :rofl: What numpties!:doh:

Hello T&J welcome to the FUN.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I loved the story we were told a few weeks ago where a newbie didn't know how to empty their toilet cassette so they went to a camping shop and brought a portaloo to use.
Several really useful videos were posted here on this subject last week. Well...more a case of videos on how not to do it!:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back