Aug 24, 2012
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi peeps!
My name is Leaha and a complete and utter novice to all this. :Smile: We're very excited about starting our journey to find the right motorhome for myself and other half and our 3 childerbeasts and loopy dog. Could be a bumpy ride!:roflmto: We're toddling off on Sunday to have our first look at some and see what we're playing with. Wish us luck!

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome

Do make sure when you find/choose a model that it has fitted seatbelts for everyone, a lot of motorhomes only have 2 or 3 seatbelts fitted while they sleep more

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Searching

Hi, Leaha take your time in buying the big show is at Lincoln next month its well worth a trip as there will be a great selection of both new and used models it usually takes 3 m/homes to find out what actually suits so ask other folks with young children as they will surely know the ins and outs :thumb:I went last year to this show and there were thousands of motorhomes in the showground :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

Mummyto3

Free Member
Aug 24, 2012
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks and thanks for that. One of the things that we'd noticed and with the kids still being in car seats/booster seats, it's been at the top of the list at what to look for. :Smile:

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
All very exciting. Enjoy, maybe make a list of your priorities such as seat belts so you dont get swayed by everything else pretty. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back