Hello one an' all (1 Viewer)

tigger

Free Member
Mar 14, 2010
sussex
Funster No
Just found the site,looks good,been motorhoming for a good few years now,currently own a Mc Louis 361,based in Sussex,roll on summer,see you soon.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi Tigger & welcome to the forum :welcomefunster:
We have just changed from a McLouis 361 - found it a very reliable "Van" but the bed caused problems for SWMBO :Smile:

flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Tigger, welcome to the fun, do come and join us at the Carmarthen motorhome show and Rally next month.

Link Removed

we also have an active chatroom here, with a quiz held every thursday 8-9pm do drop in any night and say hi.

Link Removed

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi tigger

WELCOME to MH Fun

flyingwelcome

Dave :thumb:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Hello Tigger welcome, wots summer ???

Apparently it's a mythical British season that used to stretch from around June to September, when the sun shone all day and temperatures got within hurling distance of three figures. According to the great sages, men of science created something called "Celsius", at which point everything went pear shaped and we ended-up with the weather we get today.

Incredible as it may seem, people have told me that you used to be able to go down to the coast near here (Porthcawl) and see hundreds of people wearing shorts and t-shirts during "Summer". I think they were pulling my leg - the only people around here wearing shorts nowadays tend to get carted away before they catch hypothermia.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back