Free Member
Oct 19, 2018
West Lothian
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance
Exp
Started 2018
Hello everyone out there, I'm new to the forum. We bought a 2007 Swift Sundance from Dickson's of Perth a few months ago and have enjyed a few weekends away in it this summer. Although this is our first motorhome, we have owned a couple of touring caravans in the past, and have also hired motorhomes twice as well, so we're not complete newbies!

I'll be putting my first technical query up in the appropriate forum soon, but got to go out to work now.... :-(

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
:welco:. You already sound experienced but there is no doubt for any question you pose, some helpful member will be pleased to supply and answer !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Welcome....(y)

Please don’t mention that “W” word too much.... it still gives me the hebie jeebies...:D2

Aug 2, 2017
South Kent Coast.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi and Welcome.

I'm sure you know what motorhome ownership is all about having owned a couple of touring caravans in the past. Big onboard fresh and waste water tanks so no longer having to make so many trips to the waste and clean water taps and all services to hand when out and about. We have towed caravans in the past and have never looked back.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back