Hello! New member here (1 Viewer)

Aug 23, 2021
Nuneaton, UK
Funster No
MH
Minibus Conversion
Hello to everyone at Motorhome Fun

just joined today, as I am about to embark on my latest project - which is to be a Minibus to motorhome conversion, so I thought the only & best place to start was to join this Forum!. it will be an over-winter project that I am aiming to be complete for next May

A bit about myself, I'm Jamie from Nuneaton - I'm a complete & utter project nut - I'm always messing with something!, from Camper conversions to eBikes / eScooters.
My last project was a Nissan Elgrand Import camper rear camper conversion, which are truly superb vehicles, but I fancy something bigger that I can fit a toilet & washroom in!.

I'm 26 year time served in Electronics/Electrical in a Motoring Organisation, I'm also a vehicle technician & can do HV, Fabrication, plumbing, carpentry (basics), I also build my own Lithium-ion battery packs - so as you can imagine a project like this will be right up my street!. Only thing I can't do is weld :( - but I have a good 'welder friend' for that. I'm a bit of a perfectionist - basically if I can't do a job to a very high standard - I won't do it & pass it to someone who can.

I've never done anything like this before, so I will have lots of questions, that I will post in the relevant sections as I go along.

Look forward to the journey commencing!

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Audrey Nethery GIF by MOODMAN

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from Ciren! (y)

(Looking forward to your ‘project’ updates - and photos!;))

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back