Markieboy

Free Member
Jun 17, 2020
Funster No
MH
VW t5
Exp
Since 2015
Well here we go, Just thought I would take the time out to say hello and introduce myself. Currently we have a VW T5.1 called Sid who is a converted van with pop top. Sid is a low mileage nice and genuine low mileage van that has served myself and the girlfriend well. He has taken us across the uk and into Germany, France , Belgium and the Netherlands. Sid although lovely is now a tad small for the next adventure so I will be looking to re-home him soon. We are looking at another PVC but based upon the Fiat Ducato and have a model in mind the Adria 640slb. We have looked at coach builts choosen one, nearly bought it but I had a niggle and we ended back at the panel van conversions. We looked at small converters for a sprinter or crafter but they dont hold their value and can cost as much as a factory built which appears to have a better residual. So over the coming months we will be selling Sid, saving our pennies and looking forward to going to the NEC hopefully to order a new spangly van. We are based in Suffolk so may see some of you at Aldeburgh, Felixstowe or Southwold our local haunts. If I can help any of you re places to visit please ask.
Cheers for now
Mark

Attachments

• 20150808_193749_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20150808_193749_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 15
Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp