Hello just back from our first trip (1 Viewer)

sunshinebus

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
self build
Just a quick Hi to the site
we finished our self build a few weeks ago ( ex liverpool community bus in YELLOW) on the tuesday and were on the ferry to calais wednesday night had an amazing two weeks wild camping the loire and vendee after a week back we are going stir crazy so just booked the ferry again in sept and are wanting to go a little further south ...chase the weather any tips on getting internet on your phone in france for cheap ??
Picture020.jpg

Last edited:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Well done on the build! :thumb:

You've got a bout of MH now (motor homeitus) and I'm afraid there is NO cure so don't fight it ::bigsmile:

Oh and welcome to MHF.

Any pics of the conversion?

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Sunshinebus:welcome: To MH Fun

Glad to hear your fist trip went well.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just a quick Hi to the site
we finished our self build a few weeks ago ( ex liverpool community bus in YELLOW) on the tuesday and were on the ferry to calais wednesday night had an amazing two weeks wild camping the loire and vendee after a week back we are going stir crazy so just booked the ferry again in sept and are wanting to go a little further south ...chase the weather any tips on getting internet on your phone in france for cheap ??

Now that's how to do it. Get in and go.

Vodaphone had an offer of non loaded roaming in EU, have a look on their web site, it might be finishing. As others had said trying to blag free WiFi is the way to do it. I remember one French municipal site that had free WiFi and it was a cheap site too. I've never been so desperate for www to break a journey to find a Macdonalds though. Otherwise you just pay through the nose.

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
We'll defo recognise that if we see you in France ! We're there for all of Sept & Oct. Should be mainly in Provence, where it will be hot, but still not sure wether we turn left or right when we get off the ferry ?
By the way, whereabouts is the photo taken ? Looks good.
regards
Allen

OP
OP
sunshinebus

sunshinebus

Free Member
Aug 10, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
self build
Well done on the build! :thumb:

You've got a bout of MH now (motor homeitus) and I'm afraid there is NO cure so don't fight it ::bigsmile:

Oh and welcome to MHF.

Any pics of the conversion?

Boo

will post some pics in the self build section later today if poss:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
will post some pics in the self build section later today if poss:thumb:

Can you make them the right size, your big one on your first post widens the form and some goes off screen, then, any text for that whole thread is also formatted too wide.

I use irfanview to make all posted images 800x600 and 100K file size.

Small point and no-one will lost sleep if you don't and you could blame the forum engine for not scaling them properly for you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back