Hello In Spain Then France For This Summer Love To Meet Others Along The Way (1 Viewer)

Pete&Sara

Free Member
Jan 20, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2012
Hello we are heading up the Spanish coast from Valencia going into France once the ACSI discounts stop in July . Any site or aire recommendations ? We would love to meet others along the way if anyone is planning any rallies or is just nearby

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome! Search for campercontact on this Forum and download it if you can - it lists lots of aires. We have used it a lot on our current trip, though you can't beat a personal recommendation, which is why we are at the camperstop at El Campello, described on another thread here.

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Hello & welcome

If you are in the area Park Verger is a nice small site.
And discount for funsters.(new owners so nit sure if this is correct)

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi Pete and Sara!

You can come to my place for a few days if you wish to. I can share a few glasses/cuppas when I don't work, so mainly on week ends, but still you can call in during the week as long as you're aware I'm working. Mainly with babies (childminder) about 10 hours/day and living on a private stadium as the warden of it, so got to be there but not always running around. Especially in July , children are on hols so no sports for them and adults stop nearly all sport activities as a lot are away on hols too.
In august I'll be away, going to Portugal

Let me know if you're interested

Amicalement

Frankie:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back