Hello Hymer at Ower services mid day today (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2015
Winchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hello to the left hand drive Hymer at Ower services, Southampton mid day today who had a fun sticker and were filling up with lpg at the same pump.
You witnessed my first soiree driving our 7.5 metre A class Rapido. we made it home! Hubby said I must learn to fill up with gas next time as well.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Ah, that was me, but we were getting diesel as we previously filled with LPG at the BP Sholing garage, and we spent the rest of the day in the New Forest, well, until it rained.

We will remember to wave next time. Enjoy your van
Andrew & Fiona.
Was there last week filling up with LPG, £1.18ltr Ouch!!

Was the chap at the pay desk still on his phone?🤬🤬
Been there a few times and they are always talking on the mobiles while serving!!

OP
OP
Mici
Feb 23, 2015
Winchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ah, that was me, but we were getting diesel as we previously filled with LPG at the BP Sholing garage, and we spent the rest of the day in the New Forest, well, until it rained.

We will remember to wave next time. Enjoy your van
Andrew & Fiona.
Have fun - we are off to Calshot tomorrow for my second drive, need to get some miles in before I am allowed to drive on the continent ! Its getting less scary!

Mar 22, 2023
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 74C
Exp
Since 2005
Have fun - we are off to Calshot tomorrow for my second drive, need to get some miles in before I am allowed to drive on the continent ! Its getting less scary!
There is a good motorhome camping setup at Calshot, not quite my scene but it is a nice place to stay if a little expensive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mici
Feb 23, 2015
Winchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
There is a good motorhome camping setup at Calshot, not quite my scene but it is a nice place to stay if a little expensive.
Out of season(not crowded)and mid week only, it can be stunning.
1681841141962.png

Mar 22, 2023
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 74C
Exp
Since 2005
Yes you would not think that the photo was taken in southern England, we stop for short day trips just outside the activity centre, we only live 6 miles away.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back