Hello, How are fellow motorhomes coping with the new EU regulations on the 90 day stays in Europe, it has certainly has messed up my plans. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This thread is seriously getting heavily politicised so could I please plea to those treading on those very thin 'eggshells' to refrain as we don't want loads ending up in Coventry ... I don't think the city could cope! :rolleyes:

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
This thread is seriously getting heavily politicised so could I please plea to those treading on those very thin 'eggshells' to refrain as we don't want loads ending up in Coventry ... I don't think the city could cope! :rolleyes:
I always try to be super polite though šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‡

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Top Hat

Free Member
Apr 6, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
8years
My wife and I are both with EE sim only contracts mine for 85 gb my wife's for 250mb for a total of Ā£28 I can gift data to my wife's phone so in essence we have nearly 43gb of data each for Ā£14 with unlimited calls and text's.

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
Hello How are fellow motorhomes coping with the new EU regulations on the 90 day
stays in Europe, it has certainly has messed up my plans for my two trip plan to France and Spain, within six months.
. . . . . and how many of you who voted Brexit are complaining about it?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
There is no point in raising the question of why peeps voted the way they did. We're living with the consequences. If we stick to finding and sharing possible solutions to the consequences, we won't get this kind of thread locked or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back