Free Member
Oct 19, 2008
Nr Newark, Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
6 years (25yrs tugging!)
Hi all. First post on this forum, in fact first visit to it and have to say it looks good. (Don't tell anyone but I've come from another forum and may not go back).

Met my old mate GEO at a race meeting today and we were soon talking about m/homes and it is he who steered me this way.

Anyway thanks mate, see you soon,

Dave:Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Dave thats your first mistake, letting on you know me,
Welcome to the FUN site and remember what I said about the rules theres only two, Have Fun and Enjoy your time here,

Just a little about Dave, as he's a very shy unassuming type of guy( a bit like myself really):RollEyes:

Dave is an Engineer in the truest sense of the word, as you can see from his profile he's Newark based and runs his own Engine building company, has a first rate,second to none reputation in Motor sport Race engines, as well as the mundane re manufacturing/repair of everyday engines, his input into this forum will be of great value i'm sure
Once again Welcom aboard:thumb:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Dave

Geo said he had seen you - he left me in the RV making a brew and not feeling sorry to be out of the cold and the wind.

Glad he twisted your arm to joining us here, although before long you will realise you made a good move.:thumb:

This new hobby of ours sure beats the hassle of the last one:Blush::winky:

Keep your eyes peeled at the calendar - perhaps you will join us on some of the meets, in fact there's going to be a good one at New Year. Give it some thought.

Pammy

OP
OP
Averhamdave

Averhamdave

Free Member
Oct 19, 2008
Nr Newark, Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
6 years (25yrs tugging!)
Well, well, what a warm welcome.

George and Pam who I know well, Peter who I feel has become a distant comrade in arms over at M*F and a whole lot of people who I look forward to meeting.

Pam, subject to my busy schedule I'll try to get to an odd meet - something I had more or less ruled out with the other lot. I look forward to it and thanks again to you all,

Dave

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
:welcome: Dave,
Nice to see another member from the same neck of the woods as Geo, Pammy and ourselves :thumb:

Enjoy the Fun::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back