Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
thanks for having us aboard, we are currently viewing MH in our local area up in Scotland and can’t wait to get among it. I have been trying to talk her indoors to get one for a while and always yearned after one and now it is becoming a reality we are getting a bit excited
We have been caravaners for a lot of years so this is just the next step in our journey so we look forward to getting to know you and learning from your collective vast experience for advice on wild camping and ferries to the continent and Ireland
I’m sure we will have plenty questions coming up but for now I will be mostly lurking and learning
Cheers

Aug 2, 2017
South Kent Coast.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi and Welcome. Living in Scotland and moving across to a Motorhome - you will love it. Wishing you many good times in the future.

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Hi and Welcome. Living in Scotland and moving across to a Motorhome - you will love it. Wishing you many good times in the future.
Thank you, can’t wait to get out and about up here but really fancy longer tours when we get time

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Thanks for all the nice welcomes, now a paid up member so it seems you’re stuck with me :D

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello. You will meet many lovely people on here. All wanting to help if you have any queries. :)

OP
OP
Drifter

Drifter

Free Member
May 25, 2019
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Low profile c class
Exp
Hello. You will meet many lovely people on here. All wanting to help if you have any queries. :)
I have lots already, but there is time for that.... thanks (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back