OP
W

Wayne Newman

Free Member
Mar 12, 2021
Funster No
MH
Murvi
After all these years I didn’t expect Fell End to be still around. My Grandparents bought a static there when my Grandfather was working in the area. They intended to buy a cottage and retire there but they swapped to a newer static and moved within the site.
I used to go to Arnside with Grandma when Grandad was working then go fishing from the beach.We never caught anything but we always had a chippy for tea.
We walked the coast path to Blakeney when we were away last September. A bit nearer to us so we go there a lot.

OP
OP
W

Wayne Newman

Free Member
Mar 12, 2021
Funster No
MH
Murvi
Fell End was taken over quite a few years back by a large Leisure group and now has heated indoor pool, gym, bar, cafe, glamping pods and still takes tourers. It’s nice. We go there for a swim occasionally-pre Covid. But all the surrounding area is pretty much the same and Arnside Chippy still the best for miles around. They have a webcam so you can see how big the queue is before going.
We’ve been going to Norfolk for about 25 years. We like to use the coast bus, getting off and on various places and walking back on the coast path. It’s a lovely contrast to our own area.
Thanks for your welcome

OP
OP
W

Wayne Newman

Free Member
Mar 12, 2021
Funster No
MH
Murvi
Thank you for all your ‘Welcome messages’
Wayne