Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Shakespeare county
Funster No
MH
low profile/garage
Exp
5 years after 27 of tugging
Looking thru the forums I see a few names I recognise, and a lot I don't, but hello to old and new alike.
I live in Shakespeare County, and can be seen around in our Mclouis 801 garage model.
I've been motorhoming for about 5 years, and tugging prior to that.
Learned a lot, still learning, and try to be helpful when I can.
During the summer months I spent most weekends away with suntreckers > www.suntreckers.org.uk <
During the winter I like to head off to Spain and Portugal, but the other halfs ongoing ill health looks like this years trip is cancelled.
As members of various m/h forums we have attended some meet ups. I have run one at Stratford upon Avon for the Bards birthday celebration weekend for the last couple of years and always enjoyed meeting new friends. The site is booked again for 2008, all welcome.
You may notice I also tend to ramble on, and on, and on, and.........

Ian, usually known as Voxy.
(The nick name has no secret meaning. Just comes from the reg of our last tow car)

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Ian (Voxy)
A big welcome to our site ::bigsmile: Really nice to have someone come on board and offer to organise a meet or two, thanks for that ::bigsmile:
Would you like to put up your planned meet in our calendar and post it in the meets forum. If you need any help or advice, please feel free to PM myself or RockieRV.
Again, a big welcome ::bigsmile:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Welcome to MotorhomeFun Voxy......good to have you here! ::bigsmile:

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Hi Voxy,

Welcome, I see the other half of thr duo has already registered but not posted yet.::bigsmile:

Regards to Liz.

Don

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back