Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Thanks to Keith (kands) for pointing me towards this new forum.
My wife Gwen and I and daughter and son in law operate a wholesale plant nursery on the outskirts of Wimborne in dorset. My wife and I live full time on the nursery in an older 38ft Newmar Kountry star plumbed in to all mod cons. There was method in our madness in relinquishing the cottage onsite to my daughter and son in law because it meant we had somebody to look after the place while we travel around in our other home our Bessacarr E745. ::bigsmile: We reckon we have the best of both worlds now as theres no way I want to drive the big one (even if I had a licence) doing 8 mpg around the narrow roads of Cornwall and Ireland or doing long haul down to spain. The Bessacarr tows our little car on an A frame everywhere we want to get. If the roads get too narrow we unhitch and go sightseeing. Another big plus for the Newmar as static living accomadation is the planners seem to have left us alone whereas a living caravan would have been quickly detected and moved on ::bigsmile:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome to this friendly motorhome forum:thumb:

RAY

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Tony & Gwen.........good to see you here! :thumb:

Hows the Loo??? :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tony Hunt

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Hi Linda fancy seeing you here ::bigsmile: The Loos just fine. Fell in it a few times :roflmto: Never realised what big:moon: those yanks have. :roflmto: Seriously its great and thanks for getting us sorted.
Hi also to Sharon & keith. Look forward to meeting up again somewhere.

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Tony & Gwen
Glad my message reached you matey ::bigsmile: It is really nice to see you here and I hope that you enjoy your stay with us :roflmto:
Maybe we can organise that meet to visit your nursery sometime??? That would be a fun gathering eh? ::bigsmile:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tony Hunt

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Any time next spring keith your more than welcome. We have campsites all around us down here in dorset. Merley is the nearest large site just barely a couple of miles away. I'm saying next spring cos then we can flog plenty plants to you all :roflmto:
Seriously though we are not generally open to the public being suppliers to the trade but we would gladly host a sort of open day for folks attending a local rally with perhaps a gardening theme. We have lots of very well known gardens in the area, Compton acres and Knoll gardens to name just two.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
1.gif
Tony

Join us or log in to post a reply.