Hello from Surrey (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2020
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy one
Exp
N/a
Hello Everyone
Thank you for accepting myself and hubby into your forum. We are so looking forward to owning our own motorhome in the not too distant future. We joined this forum because we have so many questions and we love getting advice from people who have been there, done that and got the t- shirt :) We are still at the difficult stage of trying to decide on make/model/class/layout etc. to buy. But first we thought it might be sensible to hire one to see if it helps us choose more wisely. All very exciting!

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from West Kent
Good thinking to hire first. Where abouts in the country are you?
Just reread your post Surrey 👍🏼😂😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2020
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globetrott
Exp
Hello and welcome from a fellow Surreyite :giggle:

We chose and purchased ours this year, so know the journey you are on - enjoy it and make a list of what is important to you, visit shows, dealers and rallies to see the wide range of vehicles and keep to a budget if you can :)

Happy hunting and enjoy the ride!

Dave

OP
OP
K
Jul 29, 2020
Funster No
MH
Looking to buy one
Exp
N/a
Hello Vipar - we are in Surrey.
Thx for welcome all! Sorry not quite sure if I’m responding to all or just one message. Sure I’ll get the hang of this forum eventually 😊

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Welcome, I am just over the border the other side of the Hindhead tunnel but work Guildford.

Be careful of saying thank you too much by posting as you will run out of your free 5 posts which will then ensure you have to join for £15 a year.

It will be the best £15 you are ever likely to spend on motorhoming

Mar 3, 2017
Wiltshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Weinberg Carloft
Exp
Getting the hang of it from 2017
Hi KJ, from SW Surrey.
Have fun on the start of your motorhome adventurer

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
We're just over the border in NE Hampshire :WelcomeFlag:
Its well worth subscribing - this is the most helpful motorhome forum I've found...we've made our subs back on discounts and advice several times over.

Sep 10, 2019
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer camp c546
Exp
Since 2019
Hi and welcome, great forum, everything you will need, info, advice best £15. You will spend, exciting times ahead 😊 good luck

Sep 3, 2018
Epsom
Funster No
MH
Hymercar Yellowstone
Exp
Since 2017
Welcome KJ, we're from Epsom. Our main advice would be not to rush. Think about how you will use the van and where you might go. Do you enjoy the journey or a destination? Read up about aires in Europe. Think about whether you will want to be hooked up to electric or generally not. Like houses, look at lots of vans before you buy. Good luck.

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Welcome 👍🏻. Also new here . You will find your perfect van because you have had the sense to take it as a serous purchase ( second biggest I’ve ever made other than the house ).
This really is the best Motorhome forum . I am on a few forums and the negative vibes between members isn’t great In most . Here you will find that the guys and girls that know each other have a good bit of banter and all that but no nastiness . It’s a good place to be if you need any friendly help and advice 👍🏻

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back