Hello from Southwestern France (1 Viewer)

Dec 17, 2020
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay convt.
Exp
Newbie-ish
Hello to everyone at MHF!
Lady new to the forum but not entirely new to owning and restoring campers having previously owned a beautiful 1965 Land Rover Dormobile among a number of classic Series Land Rovers. But that was then ... and nowadays I have LWB, full height Citroen Relay III which I intend to convert into a camper.
I bought it from a lady who'd taken the first steps in the conversion by stripping out the ply, applying sound proofing and having a side window and roof light professionally installed before running out of interest. I've been using it as a work van in this state until I have some time to get stuck in.
After years of Lexus 4x4s that never, ever go wrong and the simplicity of classic Land Rovers, living with a Citroen van has been a real eye-opener - and not always in a good way!
I'm a fairly experienced carpenter and I'm really looking forward to building the interior. But first there are electrical gremlins to conquer ... so you'll likely find me on the technical boards!

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi and another big w2f Enjoy.
We are ex SW France folks and returning to near Bergerac next week to stay awhile,could be a long stay!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
:hiya2: :hiya2: from Merseyside
Look forward to hearing how you get on with this project.

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
Wellcome from another Land Rover nut , but to be honest the old Land Rover electrics where Lucas and their name in the motor trade was Prince of Darkness:LOL:
So you are already a quantum leap up the evolution scale as far as electrics go,

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
welcome to fun youll have to pay to join if you want to use the forums for advice as you only get a few posts before you become read only member its the best £15 you will spend on your van ,see my sig below for blog from my self build 10 years ago

Oct 17, 2013
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact
Exp
Since 2013
Hello from South West England. We love that area of France and have a friend living near Duras

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun