Free Member
Sep 15, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
Hi all...

Really looking forward to finding out all about the motorhoming experience from you guys!

We have a 3 and half year old little boy (Frankie) and our little 6 month old girl (Lottie) who we are hoping to take around the devon and cornwall coastline (to start with)

looking at spending somewhere around the 10k mark for a 4 berth and have been considering the hymer series as we like the look and have heard good things about their reliability. But definitely would listen to others' experiences.

Neal

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Welcome,

Alan + Diane,

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and a big welcome from us 2:)
brian and jo

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
You're already on the Devon coastline you lucky thing! I'm an ex-Brixham girl myself! Welcome to the fun (I'm new too!) and hope you find your dream MoHo soon! :LOL:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welc:Hi Neal, welcome to Fun, what a lovley age to start motorhoming with a young family, I am sure you will get lots of pleasure and adventures good luck with the search, ask any questions you need.

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Hi and welcome to the fun from .....err. Plymouth ;) Hymer good German build quality usually but you will pay for the name Depending on how new/old you want to go.A class or coachbuilt Enjoy the fun :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back