Aug 23, 2020
County Down, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8096df 2022
Exp
Since 2020(!)
Hi folks.

Been lurking on here since last August, so thought it was about time to say hello.

After many years caravanning as a kid, I convinced the missus that a motorhome was a great idea. Our two dogs didn't need any convincing !
So we bought ourselves a new Benimar Tessoro 486. Managed a few weekends before lockdown.

Chomping at the bit to get away again as soon as we're allowed. Think that reading the posts here has kept me a little bit saner !

Dave.

OP
OP
DaveNI
Aug 23, 2020
County Down, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8096df 2022
Exp
Since 2020(!)
Welcome. Had to google "Norn Iron" - transpires it's slang for Northern Ireland !!!
Was wondering how long it would take before someone queried that lol

If any other members reading this are also from Northern Ireland - say hello. Would like to see how many there are of us on here.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
If any other members reading this are also from Northern Ireland - say hello.
Hi and welcome.. family are from N Ireland.. and lived in Castlerock since the early sixties.. I was schooled there (Dungannon)even though I was born in West Africa.. (an allsorts really :LOL: )and ive lived on tyneside all my working life..
Still spend a lot of time over there as mum is still alive and still in her own home..(y)
Cheers..
Andy

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
Was wondering how long it would take before someone queried that lol

If any other members reading this are also from Northern Ireland - say hello. Would like to see how many there are of us on here.

There used to be a very useful map showing where all Funsters lived, pending their agreement to be included on the map.

I suspect recent privacy laws resulted in this information no longer being shown. Perhaps Jim could comment on the deletion of this very useful facility.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
Coachbuilt
Hello welcome from County Down. NI/Roi has its own forum motorhomecraic (what else!!) worth joing too. Just spending the week in Somerset (work) ..rains a lot here too and can't get to sleep because of the hail and wind !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 5, 2020
Crosby
Funster No
MH
Smileo 202
Exp
Was a Newbie but getting the hang of it now.
Hi and welcome from just north of the 2nd Capital of NI ::bigsmile:

Welcome. Had to google "Norn Iron" - transpires it's slang for Northern Ireland !!!
I thought it was the Spull chucker striking agun.

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
See there is a new look to the Craic forum and the old forum is being archived

Aug 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Carado T339
Exp
Coachbuilt
yes ...I can't get on to the site at all using egistered email address normally used and the link in your post and the same one they sent me will not open, gremlins or a mess up?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back