Hello from Norfolk (1 Viewer)

May 10, 2016
Norwich
Funster No
MH
CI Mizar gtl living
Hi folks

We're new here and on the look out for some advice from the vast experience around.

A one time owner of a Rimor 4 berth that just wasn't right (layout, wife hitting her head numerous times on the first trip out etc...). 2 children later and we're on the lookout for a sizable MH for long weeks in the sun. Which forum would be the best place to ask for advice on which motorhomes have specific layouts etc?

Thanks in advance!

Mike and Julie

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
That's a big subject. If you have already decided which layout/class/size you think would suit you then tell us and I'm sure you will get loads of advice. If you haven't already decided then buy a copy of MMM Magazine - at the back it lists all the different motorhomes along with info on the layouts etc. For example I want a rear lounge and although I thought I knew all the options the magazine told me of a further option I wasn't aware of. Good luck, and
welcome animated smiley.gif

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
:hiya2: & welcome to Fun!
In addition to the above reply, I would also suggest looking around dealers. There are a couple in the area....

OP
OP
Saxon66
May 10, 2016
Norwich
Funster No
MH
CI Mizar gtl living
Thanks for the Welcomes folks!
I've posted our 'wishlist' under Motorhome chat so hopefully it'll get us started :)

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
:HelloThere: & :pink:

from anothe Norfolk resident.

I reckon we now have have sufficient Narfoook Funsters to set up our own separate area!

Good luck with your search for your search for the perfect layout ... you don't say if you are looking for new or used, but in either case I would get over to Becks at Rollesby and Simpsons at Yarmouth where you will find a good selection to start with.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome
Take the children and try lots out if possible ( they will both want the over camp bed if you go for that layout!)
Good luck and happy travels:hiya2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi neighbour, welcome to MHFun

:WelcomeFlag:

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Hello from another Norfolk newbie :):)
Icantremember is right, Becks is a great place to sus out layout preferences, we were regular visitors for a good 6 months. Lol

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
We also live just outside Norwich and can recommend Simpsons of Gt Yarmouth, yiu can come and view our motorhome if that would help.
Don't forget the Norfok M/H show at the Showground in July as well.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Mike and Julie, welcome to Fun. Norfolk here too.

Like @injebreck99 says, don't forget the motorhome show at the showground in July, hundreds of vans to look at. Also a good idea to visit Beck's and Simpson's as already mentioned.

Paul

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Hello and welcome,read Jim's bit on choosing as motorhome and the best advice is to sit in it without salesmen about and one of the best places for that is Becks.Having said that we found m/he's in this part of the country overpriced and bought ours in Somerset.
Best of luck with your search..........Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back