Hello from New Zealand

godfrey

Free Member
Sep 19, 2014
MH
Fiat van conversion
Exp
since2000 but caravans since 1966
Diana &Godfrey, origionally from South Wales , been motor homeing since 2000 and caravans prior to that, bought our first van in 1966 in Senni Bridge and had one ever since, on m/h no 3 now a Ducato Maxi van conversion , we love it NZ is a great place for motor homing,

DiddyDoddy

Free Member
Aug 19, 2014
What a fantastic country we was out there in 2006 in palmerston north,toured for 4 weeks.
We would go back tomorrow.
Welcome from Southampton.(y)

DocHoliday

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
5 years
Love NZ. Spent three months touring around it in the 1980s, from Cape Reinga to Invercargill, in a smoking Corolla estate - not exactly luxury!

Would love to do it again in a MH, but rentals look ruinously expensive for a multi-month trip.

Popeye

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2011
New Forest
MH
Frankia Platin Plus 8500
Exp
On and off since 1983
:welc:Welcome from New Forest........NZ, the only country I've ever visited that I'd happily settle in, she of course won't sanction that as we'd rarely see the grand-sprogs.

DBK

Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Just watched the second Hobbit film, better than the first I thought. Not sure about the Orcs but I am sure the rest of the natives are friendly and the NZ scenery is spectacular.

Big welcome.

Soaringman

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2012
Hi and welcome, it was when we went on a Motorhome holiday to NZ that we decided to get one back in the UK. Great country, having travelled most of the world on business, I can truly say this is a place I would love to live.
Great scenery, geology, and the national sport is Rugby. What else is there!
Would love to do it again, but the price of hiring a Motorhome is a bit steep, especially as we have retired.

Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Godfrey and welcome to the Fun! (y):welc:

Lots of Spaniards who go to Australia, NZ, Canada etc. do a swap of motorhomes and seems to work out really well! (y)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hello there and welcome to MHF from us 2:)
brian and jo

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services