Hello from Jonathan and Carol (1 Viewer)

jhbgaiem

Free Member
Jan 28, 2008
Galapagar near Madrid, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Hello everyone
We have just bought our first camping car. We spent a year looking at all the choices, what we really wanted was Dr Whoś tardis but it wasn´t for sale. So we settled for a McLouis Sterling on a Mercedes chassis.
The previous owner had hardly used it so he new nothing about it.
We are going to spend a few months taking short (2 to 4) day trips until we feel that we can deal with all the hassels.
We would really like to contact anyone who has the same make/model to get tips.
If any of you need information about Spain, where we live, or France, where I live for 33 years, don't hesitate to ask.
And maybe we will meet on the road.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
A big welcome from me too :Smile:

Many of us will pass by your home on the way south.. recommendations for overnight stops are always welcome.. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
Hello there!

And a very warm welcome to the friendliest motorhome web site on the internet ::bigsmile:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
A big welcome from me too :Smile:

Many of us will pass by your home on the way south.. recommendations for overnight stops are always welcome.. :thumb:

Hi and a great huge welcome from us too. Hope you have many enjoyable hours on here plus I hope we can solve a few of your problems that you may encounter along the way.:winky:

As ScotJimland says, many of us will pass by your home probably in late August - any tips for an overnight stop would be most welcome.:thumb:

Pammy & Geo

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi and a big welcome from me too :thumb:
I hope that you do not have any issues to sort out on your MH other than to find out where to go away and for how long :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keith

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
welcome and I hope you enjoy your motorhome as much as we do.sounds like agood buy...
We are heading down through Spain on Mon/Tues looks like snow Tuesday Burgos/Salamanca hope it isnt to much.

Val

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back