Hello from Italy (1 Viewer)

Mirco

Free Member
Oct 31, 2017
Funster No
Hi all, I write from Italy and I found this interesting forum looking for infos for the my first motorhome holiday.
I've been there once in the past, by motorbike. Now my family growth and so... motorhome!
Highland were one of my best travel in my first traveler life (as motorcyclist), now I want to start from there my second traveler life (with children and motorhome).
Bye!

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
:hi2:w2f

Try starting a new thread in the Motorhome Chat forum part with your specific questions to get more replies and more will see your posts.
Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I've been there once in the past, by motorbike. Now my family growth and so... motorhome!
Bye!

Motorhomes and bikes seem to go hand in hand, there's a lot of biking motorhomers in here.

We fell in love with Italy long ago on an FZ750 and still it continues by bike and motorhome.

moggyg

Free Member
Sep 22, 2017
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Ace Firenze 2007
Exp
newbie - again
Ciao fae Scotland.

Marco

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
italy-flag-std.jpg
irish_tricolour-1.jpg

:hi2: & w2f

Your almost Irish :D

OP
OP
M

Mirco

Free Member
Oct 31, 2017
Funster No
Thank you all very much for your warm a likeable welcome! About motorhomes and bikes: I always thought motorhome would have been my future post (?) motorbike, since I was younger. I think they both make you feel free and closer to all what is around you, by different ways.

Jun 19, 2014
NantyBwch WALES
Funster No
MH
A Class Arnold
Exp
Hi i road alot of motorbikes, i got run over by a loory on my motorbike back in 84 i use a motorhome nowadcays but the one i have atm has a motorbike rack so who knows i just got to get past DVLA :>)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back