Aug 29, 2010
England
Funster No
MH
Bedford C1
Exp
1 Month!
Hi there,

We are the latest, and very proud owners of our 28 year old Bedford CF Classic, lovingly named "Autogophasta II The Bedford Beauty".
She had been bought by my parents about a year and a half ago after their previous Bedford Classic (Autogophasta I) gave up and died, but sadly, shortly after getting her and while working on her my stepdad had a severe stroke, so she hadn't been moved or touched in over a year and my parents never got to take her away anywhere!
They tried to sell her but had no takers.... so during a weekend away camping (in tents) with friends (and a few beers later)... Nina and I decided that 'we' would buy her!
We managed to go and 'pick her up' about a month ago and have been working on her ever since.
She needed lots of TLC... She had also had a major leak (probably for quite a few years) in the seam above the top bunk and all the framework and insulation was rotten.... that has now been ripped out, leak repaired, and we are now in the process of rebuilding her!!! (My hubby has now become a Bedford Widower! :Smile: )
She runs like a dream and we can't wait to get her finished and take her away!!! ::bigsmile:
We are very new to the motorhome life but have learnt so much already.... and still learning!

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to motorhome fun

Lots of the funsters are at the motorhome show at shepton mallet but I am sure you will get lots of lovely welcoming messages on their return.

Nothing like an old motorhome - ours is 20 years old this year

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hello Fee & Nina & welcme to the Fun site from a wet & windy Shepton Mallet Show ::bigsmile:
flyingwelcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Fee & Nina, Welcome to the Fun:thumb: Why not upload some pictures of Autogophasta II, we'd love to see your project:thumb: see how easy it is to upload Link Removed

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to FUN,
Im sure once you have her sorted she will give you many happy trips

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
A warm, but slightly damp :welcome: from another at Shepton :rain:. You'll get plenty of advice here...and some of it might be relevant and helpful.

Excuse me....I think need more caffeine.....yawn!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Fee & Nina

Welcome to MH Fun

Bet you will be glad to get the work done, so you can enjoy your new toy.

Hope all goes well.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back