Hello from Dorset in Hampshire (1 Viewer)

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Hi Eric and Ann

It was Me Vipar. Alias Vic. Glad to have met you. I was on my way for a flying visit to my son In Weymouth then to Dorchester to a B& B then up to Clay Pigeon for a race meeting.
I hope that you have many years fun in your new M/H.

And glad you joined the mad house👍🏼👍🏼🦜

PS you are the first Funsters that I have met
Well done Vipar. Jim should give you six months free subscription for recruiting a new member and being so friendly.

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Postcode is Dorset, taxes paid to Hampshire!!!
Names are Eric and Ann, we have purchased a 1998 Ford Transit Duetto in order to visit our nationwide scattered family.
Purchased (Hermit) from Reading in October 2020 – lockdown until Xmas – drove to Burton on Sea for Xmas breakfast (all of 5 miles!!!) – then back to next lockdown – trip to Southampton on 12 April – approached by gentleman who welcomed us (Rownhams Motorway Service Station) – we being puzzled he pointed out the ‘Funster’ sticker on window, but he had to dash off to a meet(?) in Portsmouth. Investigated the ‘Funster’ and signed up – the last time I signed up it was for 35 years, so now looking forward to being an aged 113. Our first real trip is to sister-in-law/ sister in Filey next week. Ann? is it petrol or diesel?
That's a lovely motorhome. You are going to have so much fun in it. I envy you having a Transit with rear-wheel drive.
Tell Ann to stick her finger in the tank and taste if it's petrol or diesel!

Mar 25, 2021
Chippenham, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 610 Welcome
Exp
Ex Tugger saw the light in 2019
:welcome4: Hi and welcome. I signed the dotted line quite a few times and before I knew it, 39 years (Man and boy) had gone in a flash. Had a good time, only really remember the good times:drinks:. Funny how the mind always wanders back in time:LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back