Free Member
Jun 21, 2017
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Rimor seal 5 fiat ducato
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi we are new to motorhoming but have been camping for about 9 years now, but use to do it with my parents over 40 years ago so i think it's been in my blood for a while. We've done 2 trips since we bought our Rimor seal5 last year and have planned a holiday brittany in august so am looking forward to that. I like a good bit of banter and like reading the threads with a beer in hand smiling. Nice to meet you all.

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
Hi and welcome fellow Donny lad :):D2

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

OP
OP
A

Alan Fogerty

Free Member
Jun 21, 2017
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Rimor seal 5 fiat ducato
Exp
I'm a newbie
Good morning all and thank you, can I just say something, Sue I'm trying to get my honorary Yorkshireman status but still waiting after 24 years lol. Originally from Kent but moved up here with my wife to take over her parents diy shop in thurnscoe (still there), absolutely love here. I'm quite new to using forums but I think they are vital to all of us in one way or another.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Good morning all and thank you, can I just say something, Sue I'm trying to get my honorary Yorkshireman status but still waiting after 24 years lol. Originally from Kent but moved up here with my wife to take over her parents diy shop in thurnscoe (still there), absolutely love here. I'm quite new to using forums but I think they are vital to all of us in one way or another.
Morning and hello you have a lovely funster in Donny called @Scout who will chat to you I'm sure!
There is a lovely little meet going on at Misterton
At the moment so if you would like to meet us put your name down on the various rally's!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back