Free Member
Jun 1, 2016
Teignmouth, Devon
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium Drive 65FL
Exp
over 20years
I have been given a task by my husband to find places of interest to visit on our next French adventure in July. I thought that you might just have an idea of maybe a couple??:) We have been motorhoming for quite a few years and really enjoy it. We shall be spending some of our holiday in Brittany and would like to see some sights etc. Never got involved in a forum before :rolleyes:. Thank you for listening :hi:

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and a warm welcome from us. In Brittany we can definitely recommend Auray and also Vannes. Hope you have a good time.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome and I'll avoid suggesting places of interest may include filling stations with fuel! Hopefully, things will be sorted by July. :)

We went to Brittany last September and wrote it up here: http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/two-go-to-france.115155/

However, you really can't go wrong in Brittany, just shuffle round the coast. Also search in the France touring section of the Forum for more ideas.

Oct 18, 2014
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B598 PL
Exp
Since 2013
Hi & welcome to Motorhome'fun'
Pick a region and go for it!
We are heading Belgium (Ghent) Germany (Koblenz) France (Alsace-Kayserberg)- Dijon - then a few stops on way to Brittany this Summer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Hi and Welcme
Not motorhomed in Brittany but Dinan is a very nice town and you have Mons St Michel not too far away plus great seafood along the coast. We had wonderful meal in Cancale.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back