Free Member
Dec 5, 2016
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Subscribed yesterday and thought I would say hi.

We (my husband and I, 10 yo son and 2 dogs) bought our first motorhome, a 16 year old Knaus Traveller just under 3 weeks ago. She is a 6 berth so we have the transverse bed at the back and my son has the overcab bed. The dogs have the dining area, although also like the rear bed during the day/eve when we are not sitting outside! We have already had 2 weekends away and are planning a longer break to Wales bank holiday week.

Initially we had talked about doing a long trip 6-12 months but decided that financially it would not be doable right now, maybe one day. However we are very much looking forward to getting out and about in 'Nellie'.

Loving the forums, we have so much to learn!

Happy travels,
Jane ☀️

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
smiley-hello-clipart-1.jpg.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome!!
Our first van was a Nellie!! So glad you love the lifestyle and using the van a lot . We try to use it all year round even in the cold winter ( although find sites with hard standing!!)
Loads of advice help fun and friendship on here and hope to meet up in a field sometime!!!:WelcomeFlag:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
:ello: & welcome to the forum.

You don't have ro go far from home, there's some beautiful places in Derbyshire but then being born there I may be slightly biased :LOL:.

Enjoy your van(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back