Hello from Cumbria (1 Viewer)

Aug 12, 2012
SOUTH LAKES
Funster No
MH
Bavaria Iclass 740
Exp
since 2010
Hi all, I would like to introduce ourselves. We are Stewart and Sandra from Cumbria. We have been motorhoming for 2 years now, previously we had a caravan.

We bought our motorhome from that dealer in Newark and had our fair share of early problems which tested our resolve a bit. :cry: These included damp which they didn't want to deal with and a huge electrical problem in France which they weren't too fussed about either but never mind, I won in the end. ::bigsmile:

Motorhoming itself is everything we had hoped it would be, we love it. We try to get abroad at least twice a year. This year was a winter trip to Munster, Aachen, Mons and an early summer trip down the Mosel. We have one more trip to do and that's to France in early October. I find, as am sure you all do that the continent and motorhomes were made for each other.:thumb:

I look forward to joining in the treads on the forum. I have a yearning for knowledge so will be watching eagerly and hopefully I can also help should I be able.

Regards
Stewart

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome from just across the border in Dumfries and Galloway

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the Fun, Don't forget to check out down south, Devon and Cornwall are really worth touring.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Howdoo neighbour:thumb: Anywhere near us? Why Dally?

Last edited:
OP
OP
dally
Aug 12, 2012
SOUTH LAKES
Funster No
MH
Bavaria Iclass 740
Exp
since 2010
Many thanks for the warm welcome. :Smile:

Looking forward to finding my way around the site and to joining in.

Jay, we are quite close to you, we're in Kendal. I expect you and your neighbours are gearing up for the last race meeting at Cartmel, then peace will descend once again. :roflmto: I've always been called Dally, it comes from the first 3 letters of our surname.

Wildman, Devon and Cornwall are high on our list of places to visit over here (along with many others) but at the moment we enjoy the contrasts that the continent has to offer. It's real escape for us. We have visited before and we loved it, beautiful part of the country. (rained a lot tho):Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back