Mar 29, 2016
Lossiemouth
Funster No
MH
Burstner A Class
Exp
Done a bit
Hello folks,

My wife and I are just waiting to pick up our new motorhome before roaming around the UK (when it's warm enough) and southern Europe (when it's not). We have a lot to learn and I have no doubt that I will be calling on you friendly guys and gals to keep us straight(ish).

Many thanks in advance

Andy

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

rich g

Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
Hello,welcome to fun

:HelloThere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome , you will find it's the best value £15 you've spent for help, advice , fun and much more!!:welcome3:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:hiya2: :welcome4: To the house of fun, any questions just ask away that's what it's all about.

KKB

Free Member
Jan 20, 2016
North of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
I'm a newbie
Welcome Andy. As you can probably guess from my avatar not a million miles from Lossie. In fact paying a visit to Windswept later today to stock up on liquid refreshment for our first trip away. Bought a MH a few months ago now, from a fellow funster down South, and only now setting off on our first wee trip. Just hope I remember how it all works!! Lovely folk on here, very helpful and they certainly know their stuff, so a great place for newbies like ourselves. What have you gone for? Will look out for you on our travels.

All the best

Keith

OP
OP
Andy in Lossie

Andy in Lossie

Free Member
Mar 29, 2016
Lossiemouth
Funster No
MH
Burstner A Class
Exp
Done a bit
Fit like Keith? We originally ordered a Pilote but they are about 6 weeks behind schedule and needing to get on with our travels so can't wait (or budget!) that long. We got our deposit back on the order and have managed to find something similar in stock, a Rollerteam T-Line 740. We pick it up at the end of April in the midlands and head north to load up ready for a couple or three years of touring (y) we'll be in the Moray area for a couple of weeks in May and then back again in early July. We intend plotting about Scotland and Ireland most of the "summer" then off to southern Europe for the winter. I've no doubt that we'll bump into each other in such a small place :)

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Hello & welcome to the Fun forum. Now Lossiemouth is where my family regularly went in our motorhome in the 60s. My Grandpa was based in Lossiemouth during the second half of WW2 & we had friends in Hopeman. Some extremely happy memories for me.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back