Hello from a new member (1 Viewer)

Sep 8, 2010
Kent the white cliffs end
Funster No
MH
LeVoyageur Lvx 8
Exp
Not long enough
Hi, Just joined today.I have not yet got a motorhome as I don't know what to buy. was thinking of a 4 berth not sure of lay out, i went to hern bay yesterday to have a look at a few but seems a bit of a mine field, I was down on the sea front on Sunday in Dover and spoke to a member who was just parking up for the night before catching the ferry the next day and he gave me this site for help so a big thanks to him::bigsmile:

Wow

Trader - Engine ReMapping
Sep 8, 2010
Charlestown, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Shows

Hiya, if you're really interested in getting into motorhoming you can do no better than going to one of the big shows, as in one big area you will see virtually every van type, layout, etc imaginable; 1,000's of accessories, as well as meet lots of motorhomers, often there are 2,000-4000 vans camping on-site to give you an idea of how big these events are.
This weekend fri-sun there is one near in Shepton Mallet near Bath and in two weeks time another in Lincoln - both are well worth a visit.
Cheers:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi and wlcome to Motorhome Fun. Buying a mh can be daunting. You may be tempted but dont be in a rush to buy.

Check out the basics, what size do you want, what internal layout do you want, what chassis do you want, what engine do you want etc etc.

This will depend upon what you intend to do with your mh when you get it. Once you have an idea of what you want there is a lot less to look at.

Once you start to narrow the field down, you will fall for something that you had never even considered and buy that one. :ROFLMAO:

You will get lots of good advice here.

Jim
:Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome

Thanks for joining our funster community.. lets hope you get a set of wheels soon and then you can enjoy what we all do for real.

Take your time, look around and see all the different motor homes.

Being bias I would say an American RV gives you everything you could wish for and more (wait for it!!!!) ... I can hear the key boards being bashed with all those funsters telling you what they think is best.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. but that is what the site is about... join in.

Bob:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi

Welcome to MH Fun

You have already been given the best advice in previous postings.

Would say don't rush in it can be expensive if you make the wrong choice.

I always think that you will know when you find the motorhome for you, it's out there it is just a case of finding it.

Best of luck.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back