Hello from a new and very excited member (1 Viewer)

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
:welc: We are just up the road from you were the smell of fish comes from.
I know about those dykes you mentioned. Some of them are tidal resulting in some interesting recovery work. On one job the owner gave me an earful because the tide had come in before I could get his car out.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
That drew my attention! Made me look at your location.
Welcome from someone who lives in Louth. I'm guessing you live to the east of us.
I spent the first 17 years of my life in Louth........(y)

Jun 7, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
Morelo Palace Liner
Exp
Since 1980
From Daddy VW to son welcome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 25, 2014
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Overhead cab
Exp
8 years
Welcome. Even after 14 years of motorhoming we've never lost the excitement of packing up and going somewhere. Let us know what your plans are. We all love a good plan to mull over. Vicarious travelling is the best we've been able to do for a long time!

Bluethunder

Free Member
Jul 5, 2020
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoqest 155
Exp
6years
So, during the lockdown we've kept ourselves busy converting a VW Crafter MWB into our first every campervan and I absolutely love it. All that's left to do is some graphics on the outside and we're done. This morning I've been busy packing it with... things and then we took it for a short drive. Where we live the roads are horrendous with many of them falling away into dykes! We were both very pleasantly surprised at the lack of rattles and now can't wait to travel somewhere in it.

Well, although I initially joined up as a free member back in October I've now paid my dues and can't wait to meet up with some of you somewhere.

Take care out there and stay safe 😊
Welcome,by your post I assume your from the fens.
I bet your looking forward to your first adventure,just be aware of sites being fully booked so I would advise pre booking,there is no need to travel to far,like all of us it's a learning curve so enjoy,don't stress and if you need advice don't be afraid to ask 😉😉😉

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
Hellooo and welcome,,well done by the way.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back