LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hello and welcome. What a shame you didn’t join earlier - the Northern Soul Meet this weekend would have been just up your street (I think) :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BRASH

BRASH

Free Member
May 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Complete Newbie
Hello and welcome. What a shame you didn’t join earlier - the Northern Soul Meet this weekend would have been just up your street (I think) :)

Thanks for the welcome. I hate Northern Soul, I'd be driving in the opposite direction :D2:D2:D2:D2

I do like watching the dancers tho but never saw it as a Skinhead genre of music ;)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks for the welcome. I hate Northern Soul, I'd be driving in the opposite direction :D2:D2:D2:D2

I do like watching the dancers tho but never saw it as a Skinhead genre of music ;)
Shows how much I know about genres of music! ;)

in the 60s there was a cafe in Bristol called ‘Never on a Sunday’ where the local skinheads met. The local Hells Angels met a few miles away, but they would often get together for cosy cups of frothy coffee and friendly banter ....;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BRASH

BRASH

Free Member
May 28, 2019
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Complete Newbie
Shows how much I know about genres of music! ;)

in the 60s there was a cafe in Bristol called ‘Never on a Sunday’ where the local skinheads met. The local Hells Angels met a few miles away, but they would often get together for cosy cups of frothy coffee and friendly banter ....;)

Oh, I can imagine how amicable that would have been :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back