Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Anyone who fancies trying Hello Fresh recipe box, just go here
https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/?redirectedFromAccountArea=true
And enter this code
M37MBL
To get £20 off your first box.
You can suspend at any time, cancel at any time, and choose meals for 2 or 4, and 3,4 or 5 days. All the food is organic, and it’s great to try new things without having to fill your store cupboard with stuff you might never use again! We love it!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Family Box
£63.99. 4 meals - 4 people

= £4 per plate !

Thanks.

I'm sure the produce is 1st class but that's too expensive for our budget.

Cost aside, I prefer to choose my own fresh veg at the local shops.

OP
OP
Stonemags76

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Exp
Family Box
£63.99. 4 meals - 4 people

= £4 per plate !

Thanks.

I'm sure the produce is 1st class but that's too expensive for our budget.

Cost aside, I prefer to choose my own fresh veg at the local shops.
Yes, it doesn’t suit everyone! We find we spend about the same on our weekly shop overall, but the quality is better. Just thought if anyone is thinking of trying it - takes the planning out of the equation!
Also, only two of us, so cheaper!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Yes, it doesn’t suit everyone! We find we spend about the same on our weekly shop overall, but the quality is better. Just thought if anyone is thinking of trying it - takes the planning out of the equation!
Also, only two of us, so cheaper!

not doubting quality.. but £4 per plate is lot more than I would spend on veg at the local fruit and veg shop, which sells locally produced in season.

I do all the cooking and planning of meals.. everything is fresh and home cooked.. no frozen or processed meals.. always have done, even when working full time.. now retired it is more of a hobby than a chore.. also make my own bread which have done for many years..

we will spend on average £70 per week including household cleaning, toiletries etc.. we couldn't afford £64 just for veg.

Some years ago, local merchants would come around with fresh produce.. we used to have fruit van, a butcher and baker who came around once a week. We still have a fish van.. so it's not a new idea , just a new twist on it

OP
OP
Stonemags76

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Exp
not doubting quality.. but £4 per plate is lot more than I would spend on veg at the local fruit and veg shop, which sells locally produced in season.

I do all the cooking and planning of meals.. everything is fresh and home cooked.. no frozen or processed meals.. always have done, even when working full time.. now retired it is more of a hobby than a chore.. also make my own bread which have done for many years..

we will spend on average £70 per week including household cleaning, toiletries etc.. we couldn't afford £64 just for veg.

Some years ago, local merchants would come around with fresh produce.. we used to have fruit van, a butcher and baker who came around once a week. We still have a fish van.. so it's not a new idea , just a new twist on it
It isn’t just veg, it’s everything you need for the meal - spices, meat , garlic clove etc, but if you enjoy planning it’s not for you! I don’t mind cooking, but have a tendency to stick to the same things, that’s why I like Hello Fresh.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back