Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

Mar 27, 2014
Wickford, UK
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 1993
Everyone sounds so friendly that I thought I had better introduce myself.
Jenny and I have been motorhoming together for the last twenty years and still love it, even though I am now in my eighties.
At the moment we are very excited because we are about to take delivery of our fifth van, a Rapido 640, and are looking forward to lots of trips away, complete with Cassie the cocker spaniel.

Sift

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ringwood, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since April 2014 :O
Hello. I'm new myself but welcome. I am looking forward to taking our Goldie away in the van too. All the best to you, Jenny and Cassie on your travels.

Regards,
Lee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to fun

Why not book up some of the meets, theres my birthday bash and the kent show coming up that are not too far from you

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Downsie,Jenny & cassie, & Big Welcome to you from the Isle of Wight, we too have a cocker (called Emily better known as ASBO as very head strong does only what she wants to !!!) As Gail say's try to get to one of the meets , lots of like minded people with dogs & without , very friendly with no pressure .
:rain: Ann & Terry:rain:

knighthauler

Free Member
May 11, 2013
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2001
Hello and welcome - we are relative newcomers ourselves - only been to one show rally with the funsters so far, but what a nice friendly bunch they are and we are going again!:Smile:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
:fatbuddha: from The Scottish Borders.

Today the beauty is shrouded in mist so I'm making a fruit cake. When we were little the rule on holiday was that once the fruit cake ran out it was time to make for home.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back