Free Member
Feb 3, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Euramobil 690 integra
Exp
20+
My name is Lhlee (lee) I come as a little family wife Wannipha and 14 month old boy Ethan. There new to motor homing in fact so new they haven't yet been out in it yet something I keep trying to sort out but have just not managed it as yet due to bad back, bad brakes and working life that seems to get in the way of fun all to often. Bt the night is young and I will get them away in my newly purchased fun wagon as soon as I can so they to can enjoy the adventure.

So like I said its new sort of well new second hand which is as new as I will ever get or need. In autum last year I found my dream motor home a Eura Mobil 690 integra. Just the model I always wanted. Sort, compact, loads of room for sleeping and storage and a bit battered looking. But that's fine I love her anyway and she came with a lovely little Chevy matiszzzz tow a car which I have despite my initial thought found to be the best set up I could wish for. So that's what is on the drive at the moment and she is my third mobi home. I started with Sam2 a Young's converted VW LT 31 2.3 petrol and moved on to the blue witch a nice 2.8 tdi iveco that had been nicely converted by a boat builder.

That's me for the moment still busy sorting the van out and exploring the site. Morocco sounded like fun would love to go their some day bet you all had a great time over there. Nice site and very helpful.look forward to meeting some of you some time in the future.

Lhlee

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hi Lhlee & familee!

:welcome: