Free Member
Dec 10, 2012
Stirlingshire
Funster No
MH
Sprinter
Exp
I'm a newbie
After years of camping in various tents we have gone up market, for us and treated ourselves to a converted sprinter van. We have only had it a fortnight and have already used it to wild camp up near Arisiag, on the west coast of Scotland and absolutely loved it.

The van is now under going some minor renovations to suit us better and we will hopefully be away in him again after Christmas

We are a family of 4 but our sons prefer to stay home these days, instead of coming exploring with us. So myself and husband Ray are looking forward to heading out on the road and having fun over the next wee while.

Carol

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Welcome

After years of camping in various tents we have gone up market, for us and treated ourselves to a converted sprinter van. We have only had it a fortnight and have already used it to wild camp up near Arisiag, on the west coast of Scotland and absolutely loved it.

The van is now under going some minor renovations to suit us better and we will hopefully be away in him again after Christmas

We are a family of 4 but our sons prefer to stay home these days, instead of coming exploring with us. So myself and husband Ray are looking forward to heading out on the road and having fun over the next wee while.

Carol

Its difficult to do anything else with this lot
but Enjoy yourself carol
thats all.

Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
well it don't mater wat you hav if the weels gor rownd and you can sleep in it's a motorhome :thumb::welcomefunster::flyingwelcome: and this is the best £10 you will ever spend ::bigsmile::youbetcha:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back