Free Member
Aug 14, 2007
Corsham, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
What ho all

See a few familiar names on here so thought I'd like to join in. Hope to learn a lot and give a little as time goes by (not experienced enough to do this the other way round).

Sue and I have been camping, then caravanning, now motorhoming, for 30-odd years and made the classic mistake of buying the 'wrong' motorhome (for us, that is) first time around two years ago. Now happy as Larry with a near-ten-year-old Bessacarr which seems to have been built in an era before so many Swift-group vans were delivered with a helpful self disassembly feature.

Having been happy with three previous Swift-group caravans, and now with Bessie, we're hoping it all gets sorted soon - and great to see the factory getting involved in other motorhome and caravan forums (fora??). Maybe here, too, soon?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Mike, welcome to motorhomefun. This really is a nice friendly place to chat about all things motorhome.

Yes it is good to see that Swift at least are speaking up for themselves, personally I have owned half a dozen British built motorhomes, both new and secondhand, swift group and Autotrails. I have never had any real issue with any of them, always doing exactly the job that they were built for. It shouldn't happen but sometimes a rogue van gets out, with dodgy build quality or component fitting, but I think on the whole, there are thousands who are very happy with their purchase for every one that has cause to complain.

Snap!! All of our Bessecarrs have been called bessie as well, what original thinkers we are::bigsmile:

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Mikemoss welcome, hope you enjoy our friendly forum. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Mike - Welcome to the site ....good to see you here ::bigsmile:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome mike to mh fun:RollEyes:

Made the same mistake myself buying my 1st motorhome from don amott talking in to it:Eek!b**** saleman!:roflmto:: good job i did adicted now!!!!!!!!!!!! changed the van wrong layout :winky: on the lookout for a rv next::bigsmile:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back