Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
6yrs.
Just remembered to pay my 1st subscription to this site. JaG keeps telling me it is a must but I have tended to stick to just one site of which I've been a member for years.
I hoped to join one of your meets not too far from home in either August or September but the ones shown are ruled out for one reason or another. Better luck next year - I hope.
I love my motorhome, it is my 4th and each one has grown in size. My husband won't drive this one and so I do all of the driving. We are just back from Whitby where the gales were horrendous but my Rapido sailed through. It is by far the steadiest motorhome I have had.
Well, that's enough from me. I look forward to meeting old friends and new on one of your meets sometime.

Just noticed it says on my profile I have a Moncayo. Well, I sold that last year as I have always hung my nose over a Rapido. I've now got a Rapido 746F and I love it.

Last edited:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Bellasbus, good decision to pay your subs, I am sure you will find it worthwhile.:thumb: We are at Whitby at the moment, it's still blowing a hooley up here, the wind has been relentless all week.
Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi and welcome to MotorhomeFun from a sunny Ferry Meadows CC Site :Smile: