Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

Jun 19, 2014
NantyBwch WALES
Funster No
MH
A Class Arnold
Exp
Hi, names Gareth and my wife is Helen, i am from Sth Wales, my motorhoming experience started back in 06 the 1st one being a Regent Rockwwod left hooker, not to long 28ft and we had great fun touring in it, 2nd was a swift konteeki with a well hidden leak in it , i got it fixed, i couldnt lie about it and lost money with that one. 3rd one was a Hymer camp LHD this was a great motorhome right up until some bar-steward stole it and burnt it, when the Police took us to view it, it felt like we had just lost a family member, from that point i took a step back and felt unsure about buying another, 18mths later and my itching travelling needs was back. I had been trolling this forum reading other members valuable advise on different motorhomes , what to buy what not to type of thing, i was also interested in the RMB type motorhomes and i was lucky to buy an Aronld motorhome that was on ebay and there was a chat going on about it in the RMB forum. It is a solid bit of kit and needs some tlc on it but that suits me also so the deal was done and we now have Arnold. Many thanks for reading my post and many thanks to this Forum and its Members for all the valuable advise that exists here. Gareth + Helen.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Welcome to you both,and Arnold. Any pics (of him)not you?

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Hi welcome to fun happy and safe travels.
From mid wales.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back