May 30, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Talbot, Capri
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Everyone
I am an aging soloist (couldn't wait to get to retirement) part timer. I still have to work full time so get the usual holidays and weekends to get about. I got my Capri in March and I have only been away one day and one weekend so far! It's a dream I've had for a long time and am so pleased I took the plunge - well so far! It's such an adrenalin rush.
Will have a look around this site but guess I'll be returning to this section often. Hope to meet some of you like minded people in the future - you all sound like a lovely group of people.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello
upload_2015-5-30_21-7-4.png

OP
OP
Elaine Laver

Elaine Laver

Free Member
May 30, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Talbot, Capri
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thank you all.

I'm guessing that once I make the first trip to one of your events and hopefully meet a few of you, I will be much more confident. At the moment, the thought of turning up at a site alone and with such little knowledge fills me with dread. I suppose I have so far stuck to "comfort zones" in my life.
I'm determined though - I've wanted and waited for this for so long...... one step at a time as they say!

Brian & Jo - Your Bob Dylan quote...... One of my favourite songs!

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Thank you all.

I'm guessing that once I make the first trip to one of your events and hopefully meet a few of you, I will be much more confident. At the moment, the thought of turning up at a site alone and with such little knowledge fills me with dread. I suppose I have so far stuck to "comfort zones" in my life.

You are absolutely right Elaine, once you meet up with the Funsters there will be no turning back for you. You will return home confident and with many new friends, you just have to make that first step. Don't worry about being alone, you will be made most welcome.
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Dragon

Free Member
Jun 22, 2014
Kent/France
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Off and on - 100% on now
Hi Everyone
I am an aging soloist (couldn't wait to get to retirement) part timer. I still have to work full time so get the usual holidays and weekends to get about. I got my Capri in March and I have only been away one day and one weekend so far! It's a dream I've had for a long time and am so pleased I took the plunge - well so far! It's such an adrenalin rush.
Will have a look around this site but guess I'll be returning to this section often. Hope to meet some of you like minded people in the future - you all sound like a lovely group of people.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back