Hello everyone - we are Paul & Mary & live in Dundee.

Baldyjock

Free Member
MH
Swift Royale Ensign 620
Exp
Newbie but caravanner for 30+ years
Brand new to MH - but have been caravanning for last 30 years -couldn't manage hitching up due to the dreaded arthritis in hands! So - bit the bullet and purchased a "pre-loved" MH - Swift Royale Ensign to see how we get on with it. Most seems fairly familiar but at the same time totally different! At least I won't have to do all the driving now. We are also foster carers so are taking our first trip with the kids up to Black Isle next week (near Inverness) so looking forward to it. I've looked at a number of similar type forums to this one and it seems the friendliest and certainly the most helpful - even as a guest. Just a point - I had a terrible job getting hold of an owners handbook for my MH but Swift were very good and sent me a photocopy. If anyone else has a similar problem I'm happy to do a copy for you. That's about it - at least I'm a legal member now and not just a guest!

OP
Baldyjock

Baldyjock

Free Member
MH
Swift Royale Ensign 620
Exp
Newbie but caravanner for 30+ years
Thanks to those who replied - Brewery Dave no - forget the wig it would probably slide off into my soup or something. Besides bald is beautiful and grass doesn't grow on a busy place. Bailey 58 glad you wont hold Dundee against us, especially as we don't come from there - just live & work in it.

Ta everyone - like the banter here!

themogs

Funster
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hi Baldyjock & Mary:)
We're baldish Viv & Chris (Me not Her ) from Sunny Wales (y)(y)
Great Brewery at the Black Isles , Black Isles Brewery:whistle::whistle:
Would highly recommend Yellowhammer :beerchug:& Red Kite bitter:beerchug:

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Adria Vision
Hi & welcome - hmm Paul and Mary.....sure you're not just having a rest after finishing bake off??:groan:

:welc:

We've just swopped over from a caravan and on our first trip out - absolutely loving it:Smile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Paul and Mary welcome to Fun :welc: enjoy your new van, you'll have time now Bake Off has finished(n)
Big fan by the way :clap2:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services