Hello & E&P Hydraulic levellers (1 Viewer)

Apr 16, 2021
Funster No
MH
C Class laika
Hi everyone, this is Mark & Jane, we have a Laika Kreos 4009 Motorhome (purchased 2017) on an Alko heavy duty chassis with tow bar and are looking to get the E&P hydraulic levelling system fitted. (We have considered the alternatives but decided to go with the E&P system). We are in the Midlands and are looking at either SAP installers in Doncaster or SportTech in Redditch (which are closer to home), both of whom are Premium E&P installers. We are impressed with the reviews of SAP but with SportTech being closer to home wondered if anyone had any experience of E&P levellers being fitted by them. We also want to be confident of the quality of after sales performance in dealing with any ensuing issues if they arise. Many thanks for your help 😀

Jan 23, 2019
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Welcome!
We live in the Midlands too. On recommendation we used Mick at SAP Doncaster. Excellent service from a 1st class engineer. We would definitely choose them again.

DJT

Jun 20, 2019
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Now Sold
Exp
Welcome!
We live in the Midlands too. On recommendation we used Mick at SAP Doncaster. Excellent service from a 1st class engineer. We would definitely choose them again.
As above👍👍Have used SAP twice in six year.
BRILLIANT⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 20, 2018
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2004
I thought the 4009 was on a Fiat chassis, not Alko. Whichever it is, I would also
wholeheartedly recommend Mick and SAP.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
I have a small leak but SAP was a but a bit far so I rang an E&P dealer at Hinckley, told they would ring me back when the right guy was there, still waiting, I rang Sportec no answer but I did leave a message ( twice) still waiting but I will ring them again, SAP recommended them so must be good

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back