hello campers ! (1 Viewer)

Aug 17, 2012
Burton on Trent
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
tenting,caravans,autotrail cheyenne,bolero, apache. and now Mercedes Autosleeper winchcombe
god - i have been waiting for years to say that....:ROFLMAO:

right then, i have had a caravan for years and while i wondered if i would ever have a motorhome - i never thought i would have one now...

See if this is familier to some, went to our fave caravan and tenting place and bought a new shiny fridge/freezer for our beloved caravan, and walked over to the caravan sales place on the same site... and saw a motorhome we could almost afford... we went back the following day to torture ourselves.. when we were attacked by a passing sales person i thought i would wind her up, and so said - sure - for 3 grand less than the asking price of 23,000.. she damn well said yes... what could i do....:whatthe:
anybody want a nice shiny fridge/freezer ? ::bigsmile:

so now we have an auto trail cheyanne 635 2.8 - which i will chip possibly...

I have lots of questions.. so be kind to me... :roflmto:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Welcome... we can usually tell the caravanners that have gone to motorhomes as they have waste masters and a round aquathingy as motorhomers dont usually have the room to keep them, saying that we have just bought a wastemaster advertised at a camsite recently for ÂŁ15, bargain, fits in the washroom when travelling and so handy for carrying the cassette on, should hav got one years ago , we have been through 4 shopping trolleys as they rust outside under the van, oops gone off topic...have fun with your new van?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and Welcome we have done the same as you not buying a fridge but started with tent folding camper caravan then motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
:welcomefunster:

I must put my hand up to owning an aquaroll. I got it when I had a leak in my water tank as a temporary measure. It travels in my back box, and although bulky is really handy in some places where water is a bit inaccessible. I use a bucket for transporting grey waste in where there is no driveover place. It takes up no space as I keep things in it.

I also have the motorhome standby of the watering can, but the aquaroll holds 12 watering cans full, significant if the taps a way off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back